Leadership Models & Tools
Our solutions are based on proprietary, field-tested models designed to achieve healthy employee and business growth.
Our how-to models and practical tools help leaders make quick sense of challenges including: creating a compelling purpose and plan, aligning cultures, engaging employees, executing with excellence, and developing healthy leadership.
These models are highlighted in the following books that have been translated into 10 languages:
- Healthy Leadership: How to Thrive in the New World of Work, 2022
- The Power of Positive Coaching, 2019
- The 5 Coaching Habits of Excellent Leaders, 2017
- Getting the BEST of Yourself and Others, 2015
- Stick with It: Mastering the Art of Adherence, 2013
- Leadership Matters: Daily Insights to Inspire Extraordinary Results, 2012
- Winners ALWAYS Quit, 2009
- Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees, 2009
- The Nature of Excellence, 2008
- 7 Moments…that Define Excellent Leaders, 2006
- 107 Ways to Stick to It, 2006
- Power Exchange, 2005
- Inspire! Connecting with Students to Make a Difference, 2005
- Orchestrating Attitude, 2005
- Passionate Performance, 2004
- Sticking to It: The Art of Adherence, 2003
ARTICLES & POSTS
TRAINING & REINFORCEMENT TOOLS
In addition to our 15 books, we have produced:
- Training tools to support virtually every book.
- Accountability video and discussion series.
- Set of 27 inspirational posters, note cards and desktop prints to help leaders reinforce their organization’s values.
- Perpetual calendar of inspirational quotations.
- Two motivational mini-movies: The Nature of Excellence and The Speed of Success
- USA Best Book Award Winner – Stick with It: Mastering the Art of Adherence
- John C. Maxwell Leadership Award – Top 100 Finalist
- Leadership Excellence Award, HR.com – Recognized nationally for midsize service providers
- Global Leadership Award Nominee, Thinkers50 Awards – Widely regarded as the “Oscars of management thinking.”
- Best in Leadership Development – Leadership Excellence Magazine
- Top 10 Books for Managing in Tough Times, CIO Insight – Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees