Leadership Models & Tools
Our solutions are based on proprietary, field-tested models designed to achieve healthy employee and business growth.
Our how-to models and practical tools help leaders make quick sense of challenges including: creating a compelling purpose and plan, aligning cultures, engaging employees, executing with excellence, and developing healthy leadership.
These models are highlighted in the following books that have been translated into 10 languages:
- Healthy Leadership: How to Thrive in the New World of Work, 2022
- The Power of Positive Coaching, 2019
- The 5 Coaching Habits of Excellent Leaders, 2017
- Getting the BEST of Yourself and Others, 2015
- Stick with It: Mastering the Art of Adherence, 2013
- Leadership Matters: Daily Insights to Inspire Extraordinary Results, 2012
- Winners ALWAYS Quit, 2009
- Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees, 2009
- The Nature of Excellence, 2008
- 7 Moments…that Define Excellent Leaders, 2006
- 107 Ways to Stick to It, 2006
- Power Exchange, 2005
- Inspire! Connecting with Students to Make a Difference, 2005
- Orchestrating Attitude, 2005
- Passionate Performance, 2004
- Sticking to It: The Art of Adherence, 2003
ARTICLES & POSTS
- Lee has written 300+ columns as a national leadership columnist for Inc.com.
- Lee and Julie have published two weekly blogs, Leadership Insights and Weekend Inspiration, since 1999.
“I enjoy all of your newsletters and videos. Keep them coming; they absolutely ‘make my day!!”
“Thanks a lot……..I cherish your emails……….simple 80/20 ideas.”
“I always enjoy The LETTER. You so adroitly combine practical wisdom, humor, and serious content in a lively writing style!”
“It is amazing how many great messages I get from you and here we go again!”
“This blog was wicked awesome! I forwarded it to some of my folks. The video and your delivery were so cool, it is a really great style you have developed. I hope you will do more things like this. GRRRRREAT job!”
“Just a thank you for these bits of wisdom. Love getting these. I pass them along to all of our offices and leadership team. Thanks again!”
“As always, I enjoy the clever ways you post your messages and stay current and relevant. Your posts are always a bright spot in the day.”
“Thank you for your beautifully inspiring and “unparalleled” posts!”
“Reading your blog is like being on a treasure hunt, always finding nuggets of wisdom, belief, hope and inspiration to embrace and impart to others. I appreciate you! Blessings.”
“I’m just lovin’ your blog. Great content in bite-size chunks for busy professionals who yearn for an intellectual snack. You rock!”
“I am improving, humanizing, learning and getting more knowledgeable day by day under your mentorship.”
TRAINING & REINFORCEMENT TOOLS
In addition to our 15 books, we have produced:
- Training tools to support virtually every book.
- Accountability video and discussion series.
- Set of 27 inspirational posters, note cards and desktop prints to help leaders reinforce their organization’s values.
- Perpetual calendar of inspirational quotations.
- Two motivational mini-movies: The Nature of Excellence and The Speed of Success
- USA Best Book Award Winner – Stick with It: Mastering the Art of Adherence
- John C. Maxwell Leadership Award – Top 100 Finalist
- Leadership Excellence Award, HR.com – Recognized nationally for midsize service providers
- Global Leadership Award Nominee, Thinkers50 Awards – Widely regarded as the “Oscars of management thinking.”
- Best in Leadership Development – Leadership Excellence Magazine
- Top 10 Books for Managing in Tough Times, CIO Insight – Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees