Leadership Models & Tools
Our solutions are based on proprietary, field-tested models designed to achieve healthy employee and business growth.
Our how-to models and practical tools help leaders make quick sense of challenges including: creating a compelling purpose and plan, aligning cultures, engaging employees, boosting accountability, executing with excellence, and healthy leadership.
These models are highlighted in the following books that have been translated into 10 languages:
- Inspiring Healthy Growth: How All Stakeholders Can Flourish, 2022 release
- The Power of Positive Coaching, 2019
- The 5 Coaching Habits of Excellent Leaders, 2017
- Getting the BEST of Yourself and Others, 2015
- Stick with It: Mastering the Art of Adherence, 2013
- Leadership Matters: Daily Insights to Inspire Extraordinary Results, 2012
- Winners ALWAYS Quit, 2009
- Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees, 2009
- The Nature of Excellence, 2008
- 7 Moments…that Define Excellent Leaders, 2006
- 107 Ways to Stick to It, 2006
- Power Exchange, 2005
- Inspire! Connecting with Students to Make a Difference, 2005
- Orchestrating Attitude, 2005
- Passionate Performance, 2004
- Sticking to It: The Art of Adherence, 2003
ARTICLES & POSTS
TRAINING & REINFORCEMENT TOOLS
In addition to our 15 books, we have produced:
- Training tools to support virtually every book.
- Accountability video and discussion series.
- Set of 27 inspirational posters, note cards and desktop prints to help leaders reinforce their organization’s values.
- Perpetual calendar of inspirational quotations.
- Two motivational mini-movies: The Nature of Excellence and The Speed of Success
- USA Best Book Award Winner – Stick with It: Mastering the Art of Adherence
- John C. Maxwell Leadership Award – Top 100 Finalist
- Leadership Excellence Award, HR.com – Recognized nationally for midsize service providers
- Global Leadership Award Nominee, Thinkers50 Awards – Widely regarded as the “Oscars of management thinking.”
- Best in Leadership Development – Leadership Excellence Magazine
- Top 10 Books for Managing in Tough Times, CIO Insight – Engaging the Hearts and Minds of All Your Employees