Compelling Purpose & Plan
A compelling purpose answers “why” and provides motivation toward a higher cause.
A compelling plan answers “what” and provides visibility into the future to accelerate decision making and innovation.
Our cut-through-the clutter process yields clear thinking and a focused plan that answers the Six Critical Questions.
SIX CRITICAL QUESTIONS
Why do we exist?
Where are we going?
How will we conduct ourselves?
What will we do (and not do)?
How will we measure success?
What improvements or changes must we make?
Answering these questions will get you started with a solid plan you can execute.
The plan also includes…
As featured in…
- The story behind the plan – the WHY
- Initiatives that must be accomplished in the first year and first quarter
- Agreed to and documented initiatives you will stop doing or not pursue
- Solutions to manage organizational and market weakness and leverage strengths
- Easy-to-read and easy-to-update scoreboard for key performance metrics
- Engaging communication to roll-out and reinforce your plan in a compelling way
Stick with It: Mastering the Art of Adherence