“One” is the first note in orchestrating your attitude. Contrary to the lyrics from a classic rock song, one is not the loneliest number. It’s the most important one!
You can harness your power of one if you simply:
- catch one negative thought and turn it into a positive one,
- think of one thing for which you are grateful at the beginning of each day,
- say one “Fantastic!” when a friend asks how you are doing,
- assume the best in one upcoming situation,
- keep on moving when you experience adversity,
- help a friend or colleague during a time when you need help.
Check out how the power of one begins a wonderful chorus…
Orchestrating Attitude is filled with examples, illustrations, useful tips and inspiring quotes.