A pencil maker told the pencil 5 important lessons just before putting it in the box:
- Everything you do you will always leave a mark.
- You can always correct the mistakes you make.
- What is important is what is inside of you.
- In life, you will undergo painful sharpening which will only make you better.
- To be the best pencil, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.
We all need to be constantly sharpened. You are a special person, with unique talents and abilities. Only you can fulfill the purpose which you were born to accomplish.
Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and cannot be changed.
Like the pencil, always remember that the most important part of who you are, is what’s inside of you… and act accordingly.
Speaking of pencils, these photos capture pencil art, believe it or not.
But the real work of art is YOU!