Who better to learn about living a life of meaning and service from than Saint Teresa?
So, we have curated 12 compelling quotes of hers to share with you. We hope her words inspire you to bless someone’s life (and maybe even your own life) this weekend.
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
- “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
- “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
- “A life not lived for others is not a life.”
- “I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness.”
- “Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it.”
- “If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.”
- “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.”
- “If you can’t feed a hundred people, feed just one.”
- “I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us, and we change things.”