With two kids home from college and a full family of five back in the nest, we have been enjoying several family activities to kick off the summer. One of them included a trip to the new bowling alley on a rainy day this past weekend.
The genius bowling alley designers decided to help players pass the time waiting for their turn by adding bowling trivia and one-liners under the screens that displayed the scores. And it worked!
So, we thought we share a few of one-liners with you:
- What did one hat say to the other hat? You stay here, and I’ll go on ahead.
- How do you find Will Smith in the snow? Start searching for fresh prints.
- Where do you find a fake Italian dinner? In pasta.
- What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.
- Why did the sailor ground his son? His grades were below C level.
May you bless someone with the gift of laughter this weekend!