The right attitude is the root to success. It enables us to stand strong and prevail.
Stunning photography and inspirational quotes are combined in The Nature of Excellence 88-page, coffee-table-size ($14.95) or gift size ($7.95) book.
Through the twin lens of insight and imagery, you’ll discover the natural excellence that surrounds us. You will also learn from the wisdom of more than 100 successful people who have inspired excellence throughout history.
The book is designed to inspire you and your team to become your very best. Here are sample quotes about Attitude from The Nature of Excellence:
- “An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist a calamity in every opportunity.” – Winston Churchill
- “Think enthusiastically about everything, but especially about your job. If you do so, you’ll put a touch of glory in your life. If you love your job with enthusiasm, you’ll shake it to pieces.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you want to be happy, put your effort into controlling the sail, not the wind.” – Anonymous
- “Life is too short not to be happy and too long not to do well.” – Bryan Dodge
- “Everything can be taken from a person but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. “– Viktor E. Frankl
Click here to order The Nature of Excellence.