The right attitude is the root to success. It enables us to stand strong and prevail.
Your attitude reflects your past, describes your present, and predicts your future.
The great news is that even in the worst situations – like being a victim of a natural disaster, a prisoner of war, a target of abuse or when hit by a string of unfortunate circumstances – your attitude is something you can always control. You are the conductor of your own attitude. Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you.
The pursuit of leadership excellence starts with personal excellence and requires you to control your own attitude. If you do, you will create a powerful ripple effect that can be felt by many people, many miles away.
Your attitude is your personal boomerang to the world – whatever you throw out will come back to you. Receive tomorrow what you give today.
Here are the words from the incredibly talented photographer, Tom Fox, who took this photo along with all the photographs in The Nature of Excellence gift book…
“I walked into this foggy field and marveled at the sunlit tree standing with a smaller tree in the background. The two trees appeared to sustain one another even though they were yards apart. This photograph reminds me that we can support others, even when separated.”
Enjoy many more inspiring photos and quotations like these from the Attitude chapter of The Nature of Excellence:
- “An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist a calamity in every opportunity.” – Winston Churchill
- “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” – William James
- “There’s very little difference in people. But that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The BIG DIFFERENCE is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone
- “Ask yourself a question: Is my attitude worth catching?” – Zig Ziglar
- “Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” – Samuel Ullman
Send out something positive by giving this beautiful gift book to your firends, collegues and clients. SAVE 38% today!