“One” is the first note in orchestrating your attitude. Contrary to the lyrics from a classic rock song, one is not the loneliest number. It’s the most important one!
Your thoughts, words and actions are like individual notes that work in concert to create the power of one person, YOU, to make a difference.
You can harness your power of one if you simply:
- catch one negative thought and turn it into a positive one,
- think of one thing for which you are grateful at the beginning of each day,
- say one “Fantastic!” when a friend asks how you are doing,
- assume the best in one upcoming situation,
- keep on moving when you experience adversity,
- help a friend or colleague during a time when you need help.
Check out how the power of one begins a wonderful chorus…
Orchestrating Attitude is filled with examples, illustrations, useful tips and inspiring quotes.