Did you know that the bumblebee should not be able to fly?
Based on its size, weight, and shape of its body in relationship to the total wing span, a flying bumblebee is aerodynamically impossible.
The bumblebee, being ignorant of scientific data, goes ahead and flies anyway, making honey every day.
Ignore the sting of the past and replace it with hope for a brighter future. The past does not have a future, but you do.
In Chuck Swindoll’s Hope Again he states, “Hope is a wonderful gift from God, a source of strength and courage in the face of life’s harshest trials.” He goes on to say:
- When we are trapped in a tunnel of misery, hope points to the light at the end.
- When we are overworked and exhausted, hope gives us fresh energy.
- When we are tempted to quit, hope keeps us going.
- When we lose our way and confusion blurs the destination, hope dulls the edge of panic.
- When we struggle with a crippling disease or a lingering illness, hope helps us persevere beyond the pain.
- When we must endure the consequences of bad decisions, hope fuels our recovery.
- When we are forced to sit back and wait, hope gives us the patience to trust.
- When we feel rejected and abandoned, hope reminds us we are not alone… we’ll make it.
Look for someone who is struggling and give them hope and encouragement.
It will make their day and yours as well.
Encourage someone you care about with more beautiful images and inspiring words from The Nature of Excellence gift book. (Save 38% today!)