Here are 10 lessons Julie learned from her mom, Grace Davis. Julie shared these lessons at her mom’s memorial service on Nov. 15, 1994, and we wanted to share them with you now:
- Always know how very special you are – God only made one of you.
- Believe in yourself.
- Make connections, touch lives. Everyone is important.
- Behave in accordance with your values and beliefs each day.
- Reach for the stars – all things are possible.
- Look for the gifts and treasures in each day.
- Express your love straight from the heart – always let others know how you feel.
- Babies are miracles – gifts from God. Treasure and enjoy each day. Above all else, be a great Mom (or Dad).
- Believe in miracles.
- Love is the greatest gift of all.
We hope one or more of these lessons inspires your weekend.