Leaders have acknowledged the importance of growth for years. The current environment has simply underscored its importance.
Here are a few perspectives on growth:
- “Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.” – Ron Jensen, entrepreneur
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney, journalist
- “Mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom.” – William George Jordan, writer/editor
- “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, writer/scientist/statesman
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot, author
- “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” – Thomas Watson, Sr., former CEO, IBM
- “It is impossible to progress without change, and those who do not change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw, playwright
- “The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.” – Harvey S. Firestone, founder, Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
- “There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.” – Ronald Reagan, 40th U.S.. President
Contact us to discuss ways to inspire healthy growth for your business.