Healthy growth starts with the leader, but it’s not about the leader.
Leadership matters today more than ever. Leadership matters when your business is improving and when it is declining. Leadership matters in an up economy and in a down economy. Leadership matters when you are in the board room and when you are in the break room.
Leadership matters… and healthy leadership inspires.
Healthy leadership is a forcer multiplier for healthy growth since leadership either enhances or inhibits the five growth factors.
Healthy Leadership is grounded in healthy principles and practices. Principles are fundamental truths or values that guide behavior. Practices are acts that are performed consistently.
The three healthy leadership principles are:
- Respect: Demonstrate genuine regard for others.
- Growth: Seek new insights and improvements.
- Positivity: Use your thoughts, words, and actions to get the best from yourself and others.
The three healthy leadership practices are:
- Caring: Attend to the needs of others.
- Clarity: Define the future and the path to get there.
- Connection: Build bridges to meaning, potential and belonging.
We have had the privilege of working with thousands of leaders who want to grow themselves, their teams and their businesses.
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach. We meet you where you are, and then take the journey with you.
To get started, check out these high-impact options to develop healthy leadership: