Here are 10 lessons I learned from my mom, Grace Davis, that I shared at her memorial service on Nov. 15, 1994. I wanted to share them with you now:
- Always know how very special you are – God only made one of you.
- Believe in yourself.
- Make connections, touch lives, everyone is important.
- Behave in accordance with your values and beliefs each day.
- Reach for the stars – all things are possible.
- Look for the gifts and treasures in each day.
- Express your love straight from the heart – always let others know how you feel.
- Babies are miracles – gifts from God. Treasure and enjoy each day. Above all else, be a great Mom (or Dad).
- Believe in miracles.
- Love is the greatest gift of all.
I hope one or more of these lessons inspires your weekend.
Copyright © 2014 by Lee J. Colan and The L Group, Inc.